Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hello everyone!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hello everyone!

    My name is Jim Peters. I am originally from Independence, VA. I attended school at Grayson County High School. I moved here to Scott County recently and so far like it here. I can remeber some years back that the Gate City Blue Devils played my Grayson County Blue Devils in football and schooled us pretty badly! I may have to attend some of Gate City's games if I get a chance to. I also am a huge Steelers fan.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    welcome aboard!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Jim...just don't be a Richard [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and have fun with the forum--don't take some of us too seriously and you'll really enjoy it here. That's the main thing--have fun and enjoy yourself w/o getting too worked up. Have a sense of humor and laugh.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    hope you have fun, but you MUST have a sense of humor or else things can pretty heated in front of your computer screen...it is like a big family here so enjoy your stay

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    I like your avatar man. I'm a huge Duke fan! Sadly I was at the Duke GTown game.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    Thanks bro...just a hint, don't get too excited about other people's avatars. If you're offended, there's a way to turn them off in your preferences...but if you're the type of guy that can let people have what they want as long as you've got the ability to have your avatar--which you seem to be--then just let it be. That's mainly what my first post to you was about, don't take things too seriously (including people's avatars) and just have fun posting and discussing.

    RE: The Duke/Gtown game--yeah--I was at home in a cold sweat throwing stuff all over the place pissed b/c they were losing...those last 2 minutes of that game felt like they lasted an hour. Duke never stopped fighting though...I was proud of them.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    glad your here
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  9. #9
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    hi
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome. And enjoy.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •